If legal jargon is your jam, I got you covered, just scroll to the next section down below. Otherwise, you can hang up here with me where I’ll tell you my thoughts on privacy in plain ol’ English.
Spam is icky. Ain’t nobody got time for that, amiright? Don’t like it, so there will be none of that business going on around here. Also not going to surprise you with random junk you didn’t even ask for. That’s not cool, so again, none of that.
What you will get is emails that are actually relevant, plain and simple.
As one of my treasured subscribers of All That’s Darling you will get a newsletter from me delivered fresh to your inbox up to twice a week. In these emails you will find all the latest inspo I’m sharing on the blog, first dibs on freebies and heads ups on upcoming giveaways. It’s basically the low-down from All That’s Darling sent to you to make it easier for you to get the most out of your precious time.
Sponsors Special Offers
I am super selective of what companies I work with and will only pass on offers to you that I truly believe are of value. I do get paid for them and use it to keep the lights on here. I won’t just accept anything that drops in my lap just for some cash, your trust is way too important and would never violate it for a buck.
Exclusively for my devoted followers of All That’s Darling I offer subscriber-only free printables and/or e-books as a token of my appreciation for your awesome support. These offers are subject to change at anytime and a new perk(s) available to you every 2-4 months.
Free Perks do expire and if you didn’t get it while it was hot, super sorry about that! Once these max out their free subscriber-only period (4 months) they will no longer be available. In the future, I will be setting up a shop where these will be available for purchase.
Now this is what I pinky-promise that I will NEVER-EVER do:
• sell your email address to anybody whatsoever, even if I was offered a boatload of cash or if they’re super well-known. I will only share your email address if you’ve given me permission first.
• send you a bogus offer or scam. I am however human and if one happens to slip by me know it’s not at all intentional. I will always make an effort to only send you GENUINE offers with no funny business involved.
• slam your inbox with unrelated junk mail. You can trust that offers I share fall in line with the same standards of integrity that I represent in All That’s Darling.
Accordingly, I have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how I collect, use, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes. It should also be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• I will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
I am committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.